- Very Nice mid-19th Century Bowie
- 6-3/8″ Spear point blade that retains fairly sharp edges
- Ricasso marked “Edward Barnes”
- Fancy Nickel Silver guard and pommel
- Mounted horn grips with two round nickel escutcheons on one side.
- Leather scabbard with nickel silver throat and tip
- Measures approx. 10-3/4″ Total Length
- Great addition for any collection!
International buyers must request shipping cost please! Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to View Our Store to see our extensive inventory of great Antiques, Collectibles, Vintage Toys, Photographs, and more!