- Very nice later 19th C. Irish 1/2 Gill Measure
- This pewter measure is rather petite, and has a very small stamp along the top rim. The stamp has a crown above a VR, and what looks to be a harp between the V and R. Below are two characters – the first looks to be an 8 – the second is obscured and I could not make it out.
- “1/2 Gill” is stamped in the center
- There is a large X stamped on the underside, and that is all the visible markings
- Measures approx. 2-5/8″ Tall
- Great addition to any Collection!