- Very Beautiful Antique Late 1800s Sheffield Bowie Knife
- 8-1/4″ Bowie Blade with 3-1/8″ False Edge
- Feminine Etching “Lady Hunter” parallel with blade
- Ricsasso Boldly stamped with a Crown, “Mappin & Webb M Trustworthy Sheffield”
- Simple Silverplate Guard
- 4-3/4″ Ornate Embossed Hollow Silver Grip, weighted and engraved with initial monogram
- Nice Period Felt covered wood Display box with silk lined interior lid, form fitting base.
- INSTANT show piece or center piece for any collection, very pretty and unique
- Measures 12″ Total Length
- Great addition to your collection!
[[ConditionDescription]]Our High Resolution Photographs are taken for your review and inspection of the item in detail. Please review and feel free to ask any question you may have. International buyers must request shipping cost please!