Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rare Antique 1920s Kilgore Take-a-Part Cast Iron Stutz Roadster Car Restored
- I am pleased to offer this Antique Kilgore Cast Iron Stutz Roadster Car.
- This beautiful late 1920s cast iron toy was constructed by the famous Kilgore Manufacturing Company of Westerville, Ohio.
- This unique toy is a take-a-part style, consisting of 13 pieces total that can be disassembled.
- This car has a cream/red color scheme with iron trim and a license plate labeled “T-100”.
- Bottom of the car is marked “Kilgore; T-100 Chassis, T-100 Body”
- Measures about 10-1/2″ L x 4″ W, x 3-1/2″ H