Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
LIFE Magazine May 30 1938 Commander Czech Army, Ford
I am pleased to offer this Vintage May 30th 1938 LIFE Magazine! This issue covers the topics:
- Czechoslovakia: A Democracy Fighting for it’s Life
- Henry Ford Takes a $35,000,000 Crack at the Depression
- Sunglasses Come into the City
- Chinese Watch Air Battle Over Hankow
- America’s First Black-Out
- Atlanta Hotel Fire
- Plus more!
This magazine is in good condition, showing light cover wear/light stains, some light wear to the binding, and some light edge wear. The interior pages are clear and crisp.
Measures approx. 13-3/4″ H x 10-1/2″ W
Thank you for viewing!