- Beautiful Antique 19th c. Hudson Bay German Silver Gorget
- The gorget features two hanging fish effigies, and all three pieces are extensively touch marked
- Marks include “HB”, “MONTREAL”, Crwon and an “S” inside a wreath featured on the front of each piece
- The collar has a lovely stitched floral pattern with alternating colors, mostly velvet
- The back of the main piece has an aged label that reads: “Hudson Bay Old German Silver Trade Gorget Montreal Indian Nucklace ca. 1800-1890”
- Included with the piece was a old hand-written note, reading: “Montreal Hudson Bay Area Indian Trade Silver Gorget. Lathe 2700 to early 1800s. Retained original collar.” Signed “L.Strabrina” dated 1903.
- The reverse side of the note reads: “Given to Ray Wilson by Lawrence Strabina on his 70th Birthday July 2. 1924”