- Very interesting, morbid and very cool Antique Photograph of a College Dissection!
- The group of lively students stand crowded around the full cadaver, which lays center on a large table.
- The Students are wearing dissection smocks with the letters of their states embroidered on the center – according to discussion the additional single letter above that may refer to their last name.
- The edge of the table is marked: ‘B.C.D.S.’ Class 90 and 91.
- In research and discussion with the Museum of Dentistry in Maryland – its is believed to be the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery – Photo year of either 1888, 1889 or 1890
- The image is held in an old wood frame – and does not appear to have any photographer or additional markings on it.
- The image itself is approx 9-3/8″ W x 7-1/2″ W
- The frame is 13-1/2″ W x 10-3/8″ H x 3/4″ Deep
- Very unique and cool photograph for your collection!