- Adorable 1866 CDV Photograph of a Happy Infant boy
- The CDV is marked “Kimball” and “Artist” on the front
- The back has a full Blue 2 cent Washington Tax Stamp with a partial corner of a second attached.
- The tax stamp is canceled out with a stamp, faint, reads “Kimball Manchester” on the outer ring and a date of 1866 can be seen center.
- Marked on the back “A.W. Kimball – Photographic Artist. 176 Elm Street, Manchester, N.H.”
- The back of the card is blank
- Measure approx. 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″