Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1951 National Geographic #1 July Silkworm, Spain, +more
I am pleased to offer this Antique National Geographic Magazine Volume C #1 from July 1951. This complete magazine features contents such as:
- Sixty-Four Pages of Illustration in Color
- France’s Past Lives in Languedoc
- Wonderland in Longwood Gardens
- Labrador Canoe Adventure
- Spain’s Silkworm Gut
- Versatile Wood Waits on Man
- Idaho Loggers Battle a River
- Plus many advertisements, illustrations, and more!
This antique magazine is in fair condition, showing some fading to the color of the cover, some moderate binding wear (still holding well, lightly fragile, light tape repair), and some light staining to the exterior. The interior pages are good condition and clear/clean with some very light staining.
Measures approx. 6-7/8″ W x 10″ H